Monday, October 7, 2013

Less stuff, Less stress

Less stuff, less stress is a phrase that youtuber pinksofoxy said in her latest video.  In search of finding some sort of sanity amongst my tiny room, I decided to finally declutter my stash.  For over 5 years, I have been a self-proclaimed makeup junkie/hoarder.  Like many of my online friends, I have immersed myself into this beauty world where we would rather buy the latest lipstick or nail polish than food lol.  You know I'm right ;) The difference is, my friends all have big houses to store these things in, where as I'm trying to  get all of these things into a small one bedroom. 

So I spent the last week gathering everything that I know I won't use in the next 6 months and will begin my declutter.

Has anyone else done this? Is it really this stressful to de-stress? I'm assuming I will feel better once I get rid of this stuff and finally see some empty space.  I have to keep my eye on the prize and that is to finally have some space in this room and whatever money that I recoup from this stuff will go towards a much needed pair of winter boots.  WOW, I sound so practical lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment