Thursday, March 7, 2013

EU bans animal testing 2013!

What's up gang! Oh my goodness, time really flies. I haven't been able to post in such a long time. Work has been my only focus these days, but I knew I had to return to the blogging world to fill you all in on the amazing new legislation effective from March 11th!

Animal testing has been banned in the EU for a while now; however, companies were finding loop holes because the former law only banned finished products on animals.  It did not cover ingredients, so companies were testing ingredients on products abroad and importing them in.  However, with the new law they will not be able to do that!  I am so happy I am almost speechless.  This has been such a battle for many, including the company that I work for, and to have this actually passed is such a joyous occasion for not only myself but the millions of animals that will no longer have to suffer for our vanity.

You can read more HERE


Beauty products brings joy to so many women out there, but there is no need to bring suffering to animals for that, especially when so many companies out there produce fabulous products without testing it on helpless animals.

So I hope you are all happy to hear about this news, I know I'm thrilled!

1 comment: