Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Liberty x Vans Limited Edition trainers

Its been a little too long since my last post.  Not going to make excuses other than the fact that I've been quite busy :)

I'm looking forward to sharing all my recent interests, purchases, and swatches x

Up first are my Liberty x Vans limited edition trainers. I'm not a trainers type of girl, but these are fun, comfy, and fulfills my appetite for that traditional Liberty print. For £54.99, I ended up getting mine online as I missed my chance to get them at Liberty.  They also fit true to size, always a good thing when you are shopping online.






So I ended up buying these and a pair of Nike high tops.


My feet are going to be comfy! and just in time as my studded Topshop flats are worn down and starting to look really tattered.  I guess this is what happens when you are on your feet all day long. 

I haven't bought trainers in years, so I wonder if this will kick start my sneaker fad :)


No comments:

Post a Comment