Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Holidays!!

Christmas 2012 has been an insane adventure for me. I've literally had no time to do anything to this blog or even on facebook & twitter.  I haven't been able to find that work and personal life balance and unfortunately this caused my blog to suffer, but I'm dropping by right before Christmas dinner to say MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all my readers.

While my husband and his family glue themselves to an afternoon of films, I'll be updating my blog with a lot of interesting products that I have encountered over the last 2 months of being away from cyber world.  I'm hoping that nobody is alone on Christmas, but if you are and you stumble upon my blog, then hopefully it will be an interesting read :)

Christmas was modest in the T&O home this year as we are trying to be a bit more responsible with our money.  I even managed to save £50 after all my Christmas shopping this year to put away to our 2014 cruise fund.  I'm quite proud of myself as £50 would have never made it even 5 seconds after it got into my hands.

As 2012 nears it's end, I'm always left reflecting on the year beforehand and basically seeing what I could have done better.  The one thing that I learned is to really follow my gutt instinct. What have you learned this year?

Off to go stuff my face :) and be back soon.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment