Thursday, January 2, 2014

Currently - January 2014

BOOK:
Perfumes, The Guide by Luca Turin & Tania Sanchez

MUSIC:
Anything from the Metalheadz Label
Dillon - thirteen thirtyfive (deniz kurtel ruya remix) - seriously this tune is on repeat
Goyte - Hearts a Mess

TV:
The Office (US version) Season 9 on repeat in the background
I'm not big on t.v.

MAKEUP:
I got a few Christmas goodies that I'm very eager to start using (Guerlain Terra Nerolia). I'm still rocking the bright red lips in January and black eyeliner. I've started to smudge it out to make it a bit more smokey than feline flick.

FREQUENTLY WORN OUTFTS/ITEMS:
Black dresses, black tights, Acne Comet boots with my H&M army green parka.  I'm carrying my Vivienne Westwood x Cambridge Satchel bag and my VW x Lush scarf as well.

FOOD:
Craving the crispy and crunchy

DRINK:
Water with Lemon

BANE:
Making sense of what just happened in 2013

JOY:
Oscar

ANTICIPATION:
My two week cruise into the Med in June :)

WISHLIST:
Givenchy Rotweiler Accessories & IPAD

RANDOM THOUGHT:
I wonder when we will find our next home

No comments:

Post a Comment