Monday, May 28, 2012

Yardley London's Royal Diamond Perfume

A while back, I did a review on Yardley's Royal English Daisy.  English Daisy was my favourite out of all the other samples that were provided for me to review.  It smelled so similar to MJ's Daisy, and I kept my bottle with me at work to spritz on myself when I needed a pick me up.  Royal Diamond is like the sexy older sister of English Daisy. 

Yardley's has been known for perfecting the singular note fragrances, and with the launch of Royal Diamond, they seem to have perfected their first multi-note floral bouquet.  It is a sophisticated fruity, sweet, and warm fragrance.  It has citrus accents of pear and bergamot, sweet subtle honey, and a gorgeous combination of rose, lily of the valley, peony and finishes off with a soft cedar wood, benzoin, vanilla and sandalwood.

Yardley's is also known for being a classic perfumer, but Royal Diamond really brings a fresh modern scent to their portfolio.  Move aside English Daisy, there is a new sheriff in town.  Royal Diamond is a really strong and feminine scent.  This scent really represents the strong modern woman, and I will gladly wear this.

Here is the gorgeous vintage inspired glass bottle, and the stunning vintage perfume atomiser that they included.  I immediately decanted into the vintage style perfume sprayer.  I mean...come on, look at it, who wouldn't love this?






 Absolutely stunning!

The Royal Diamond collection includes:
Eau de Toilette 50ml bottle - £9.99
Body Spray 75ml - £2.49

A huge thank you goes to the lovely people over at Yardley for sending this beautiful bottle to me, and for filling up my days with this absolutely amazing scent.  Yardley is heading the right direction, and I urge everyone to go out and grab this perfume as it is worth a lot more than they are asking, a hell of a lot more :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this perfume! I had a sample and did not realise it was so cheap...was thinking it'd set me back £50 odd pound for a 30ml let alone £10 for the 50. They've got a sale on now too so I better bag this up quick xx

    ReplyDelete