Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in 84 Epatant Review

When something comes out that is limited edition, I always feel the need to review it quickly and get it up on my blog.  But luckily (to my delight) these cream eye shadows by Chanel are NOT limited edition. YAY! They are now part of the Chanel collection, and I felt the ease of actually trying the product for a long time and giving it a proper review. 

I got this recently from my friend in the states, and I've been using it quite a bit.  Epatant is a chrome like khaki colour.  Lots of frost, but not in a bad 90's type of way.  It is sophisticated.  I never thought I'd call an eye shadow color sophisticated but here I am doing so.

The cream eyeshadow is like no other.  I have nothing but the utmost admiration for the formula.  Soft, flexible, can be worn for a light look or piled on for a dark evening look.  Very versatile!





It does not crease, and honestly I never get complimented on my eyeshadow, but I've had girl that work the beauty counters ask me what I'm wearing.
It's a proper piece to own.
I usually wouldn't tell people to run out and drop £22.50 on a single colour, but if you have the funds, run now and grab these from Chanel.

Next one I'm going to purchase is Emerville.
Can't wait! Probably as a Christmas treat to myself.

Do you own these? How do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment