Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Alexander Wang Rococo Shall Be Mine!

I am just so excited that I actually had to blog this.  My most coveted bag is actually going to be mine in 3 months time.  I am going to buy this off of someone, and she has graciously given me 3 months to pay it off.  Expensive designer bags are something that I can't really afford on my current wage, but when it's drawn out into monthly installments, it seems cheaper for some reason LOL!  I have promised myself that I will cut out buying Starbucks coffee for 3 months in order to afford this bag...yep that's how I rationalized it in my head. I was spending £3.30 for a caramel macchiato (roughly $5 usd), so no more Starbucks and HELLO my rococo :)

Other than that, life is still hectic and I need blog more :)

1 comment:

  1. Once you've paid off the bag, ditch the Sbux and get a Nespresso machine, insulated mug and bottles of syrup. In little over a month the machine will have paid for itself.

    ReplyDelete