Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dior Nirvana vs. No 7 Totally Teal Comparison

I just made life much more complicated for myself.  Why do I always do this? Well I had all my nail polishes in the upper right hand drawer, and for some reason, I thought it would be a good idea to move it to the bottom drawer (too much time on my hands?).  Bad move, it's completely out of order now, and an awkward position, so I can't find anything.

A few months ago, I decided that I didn't need every single nail polish out there under the sun, so I decided to sell some polishes to fund my savings account, and essentially riding my collection of dupes.  It looks like I missed one.

Boots No 7 Totally Teal and Dior Nirvana appeared a little too close to both remain in my collection.  
Although, they aren't exactly dupes, they are definitely in the same colour family.  One is just a little deeper teal than the other...not sure which one I like the best.



Smooth medium consistency
Lovely flat brush for one coat application

Now I mixed Boots no 7 and Dior up with this manicure to show just how similar they are
2nd & Ring finger: No 7 Totally Teal
Middle and pinky: Dior Nirvana


One is slightly darker than the other, and the Dior has a bit more grey in the formula

 


 So I still haven't figured out, if I like the darker teal or the more greyed out teal from Dior. Either way, I just felt that these two were a little too close to keep them both.

The consistency of the No 7 was pretty close to the Dior as well.

If you want to save some money, opt for the No 7 Totally Teal during the £5 off voucher promotions which will bring your total to only £2 for this nail polish (and you get a lot more), vs. £17.50 for the Dior polish.  
Now which one to keep...hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment